What is OFW coveting this spring? We’re glad you asked. This spring is all about ultra-feminine details, brights and fun prints. Here are some of our favorite trends and how to wear them:
- Neutrals- Light neutrals such as nude, blush, and camel.
- Pleats- They are everywhere, but be careful this can add volume.
- Neon- Tone this trend down by mixing with nude.
- Skinny belts- This is a great way to incorporate the neon trend. Also, helps give you an hourglass shape.
- Pastels- Pastels scream spring has arrived. A great one to try is mint because it's flattering on a lot of skin tones.
- Prints- Mix your prints and have fun! Aztec/Tribal is one of our favorites to try.
- White on White- This is such a timeless, chic look. Great for work or night. To add a pop of color, wear this look with a bright shade of lipstick.
- Twists- Don’t know how to French braid? You’re in luck twists are the new braid, so twist away!
- Brights- Any color of the rainbow will do for this trend. Pair it with another bright for a quirky style, or with a neutral for a daytime vibe.