The Omaha Fashion Week Beauty Alliance pairs professionals with top student talent to bring the designer's vision to life not he runway. We will be seeking many professionals and students to join our styling teams for the week of August 20-25, 2018. Please stay tuned to register for the Beauty Alliance!.
HOw does it work?
- Each night designers will show collections ranging from 6-12 looks. Up to four headlining designers will show up to 24 looks.
- Every collection will be assigned a styling team that includes both professionals and students. Styling teams will be assigned to designers closer to shows.
- The styling team and designer work together to determine the creative vision for hair & makeup, and do any necessary trial runs with the team.
- Teams will have one hour to practice the look on one model during Rack Check at the Omaha Design Center a few weeks before shows. Each designer & styling team will be assigned a specific time slot on that day.
What do I get?
- Be part of a community! We’re gonna get real cozy backstage at Omaha Fashion Week for on-site styling. We love the creative energy and excitement that occurs having all styling done on site!
- Networking & mentoring. You will get to interact with top pros and students; all who are passionate about raising the bar for fashion and style in Omaha.
- Great photography. Omaha Fashion Week will provide digital files of photos taken during Rack Check for portfolios.
- Listing on the Omaha Fashion Week blog.
- Recognition in Omaha FASHION Magazine.
- Free product! Stay tuned for a list of product sponsors who will provide product backstage.
- Recognition on Social Media – behind the scenes photos and runway photos will be posted every day for you to tag yourself in!
- A nifty OFW Beauty Alliance t-shirt to wear backstage!
- Stay tuned for more!