In just seven years, Omaha Fashion Week [OFW] has grown to become the fifth largest independent fashion design event in the nation, with over 1,000 creative young people involved in putting on our biannual shows. We want to keep this momentum going! Since its inception in 2008, OFW has helped make the dreams of many young people come true:
- Over 200 designers from all walks of life have been given the opportunity to participate in a free, professional show case.
- Over 1,000 designers, models, stylists, photographers and other artists are involved in the biannual productions every year, gaining valuable leadership, teamwork and portfolio-building experiences.
- OFW is now one of the largest fashion week events worldwide featuring high school designers.
- Many of our participants have gone on to top fashion schools, received college scholarships and started successful fashion businesses.
Larger markets are often surprised to hear that Omaha has such a vibrant fashion scene, but we are pleased to report that other cities are now coming here to learn how to better implement their own fashion week events! Not only do OFW events provide a professional platform for young artists…it is also a fun and glamorous night out for attendees. Many companies participate in our events as a way to engage employees and entertain clients. Here are ways your company can be involved:
- VIP Table at Runway Finale, August 23: Entertain up to 10 guests, starting at $1,000. Complimentary VIP Parking, Peroni VIP Pre-Party, VIP Gift Bag for each guest.
- Corporate VIP Box at Runway Finale, August 23: Entertain up to 20 guests, $3,000. Includes corporate signage on a beautiful raised cabana with a great view of the runway. Complimentary valet parking, Peroni VIP Pre-Party, plus VIP Gift Bag for each guest.
- Custom Corporate Ticket Package, August 18-23: Entertain larger groups of guests over multiple nights. Both VIP and Reserved ticket packages available and customizable to fit your needs and budget.
Enclosed is a one-sheet detailing these opportunities. If you are interested in any of these, we would welcome a conversation. Larger sponsorships and advertising placements in Omaha FASHION Magazine are also available. Let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling our office at 402.973.1061. The next season of OFW Runway shows is August 18-23, 2014 in under the tents in the Capitol District in downtown Omaha. We hope to hear from you!