Any designer can apply and submit their design ideas for a chance to create a look that will walk the runway every night during OFW.
Here are the rules:
- Designers are invited to submit designs from June 2nd – June 15th, 2015.
- Designers may submit up to two designs.
- Bills or coins must cover at least 20 % of the dress.
- Bills or coins cannot be defaced.
- Dress must fit a model size 0 – 4.
- The winning design will be announced by June 22nd and the winning designer will be notified at that time.
- The SAC Money Dress must be completed and be available to SAC FCU by July 13th, 2015.
- Designer is responsible for guarding the dress and protecting it during Omaha Fashion Week, August 17 – 23rd, 2016.
- Accessories are encouraged but not required.
- The amount of money included in the dress is to remain a secret. Designer is not allowed to disclose the dollar amount that is on the dress with anyone or anywhere.
- Members of the OFW selection panel will review all submissions and select the top three designs. SAC Federal Credit Union will make the final selection of the design and designer for the SAC Money Dress.
- SAC FCU will provide up to $700.00 to be used as design elements on or within the dress.
- Prize money given to winning designer is $500.00.
- Designer will have a $100 materials budget.
- SAC Money Dress will remain the sole property of SAC Federal Credit Union.
- Following OFW the SAC Money Dress will go on a tour of a minimum of 4 branches. The Money Dress tour and the designer will be featured on SAC’s website and on social media.
- SAC FCU will feature the SAC Money Dress and its designer in a news release, on their website and on social media.
- A model will be provided by Develop Model management and Omaha Fashion Week to model the SAC Money Dress at OFW.
If you've got your eye on the prize, enter here.
I can't wait to see the ideas! Good luck!