Showcase your merchandise in front of a captive audience during Omaha Fashion Week! OFW will be promoting retail participants through all channels, including website, social networks, magazine, media outlets and email blasts to fashion fans and ticketholders.
Renting a space for a pop-up shop at OFW entails:
- Pop-up shops will be placed in our Pre-Party space inside the venue.
- Pop-up shops are given 10 ft. by 10 ft. space to recreate their store.
- Set up time is between 5-6 p.m. Shop attendants check in at the reserved entrance to the venue.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. and retail ends when shows and after party are over.
- Up to four attendants per shop. OFW will provide SRO tickets to shop attendants to gain access to the venue.
Pop-up Shop Renters must provide:
- Method of collecting payment
- Come equipped with wifi solution if taking payment online
- Product displays
- Clothing racks
- Shop attendants (up to four)
- Supervision of merchandise at all times during event (OFW not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items)
Advertising in Omaha Fashion Magazine
Gain exposure to 40,000 fashion fans in the region’s only glossy magazine dedicated to covering the Midwest fashion scene.
- Full page ads are available for the February 2017 issue
- Only print-ready PDFs, .ai or .eps files. 300 dpi. Eight inches wide by 11 inches tall.
By the Numbers
- Over 7 million media impressions generated annually
- Social media reach of over 300,000 impressions per post in August
- 40,000 readership of Omaha FASHION Magazine
- 18,000 Facebook Fans
- 10,000-strong email database
- 3,800 Twitter followers
- 50,000+ unique websit visitors annually
- 150,000+ website pageviews annually
To secure your retail spot or advertising space contact Breanne, our Vice President of Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.