Showcase your merchandise in front of a captive audience during Omaha Fashion Week! OFW will be promoting retail participants through all channels, including website, social networks, magazine, media outlets and email blasts to fashion fans and ticketholders.
Renting a space for a pop-up shop at OFW entails:
- Pop-up shops will be placed in our Pre-Party space inside the venue.
- Pop-up shops are given 10 ft. by 10 ft. space to recreate their store.
- Set up time is between 5-6 p.m. Shop attendants check in at the reserved entrance to the venue.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. and retail ends when shows and after party are over.
- Up to four attendants per shop. OFW will provide SRO tickets to shop attendants to gain access to the venue.
Pop-up Shop Renters must provide:
- Method of collecting payment
- Come equipped with wifi solution if taking payment online
- Product displays
- Clothing racks
- Shop attendants (up to four)
- Supervision of merchandise at all times during event (OFW not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items)
Showcase your product on live professional models during the Pre-Party at OFW! OFW will provide the platforms, models and backstage dressing area. You provide the merchandise and up to four members of staff to supervise.
- Presentation Boxes are sold in 30 minute increments.
- There are 6 boxes all located in the Pre-Party
- You can showcase up to 8 looks (up to two looks per model during your 30 minutes)
- Models will be provided by Develop Model Management
- Models are straight-sized, meaning they are at least 5'8 and a size 0-2
- Up to four members of staff are allowed on site. OFW will provide SRO tickets so staff can be admitted into event. Staff members are welcome to stay and enjoy the show!
- We recommend having two members of staff backstage to help models change and supervise merchandise; and two members of staff in Pre-Party to assist models as they rotate around the platforms.
- Time slots will be given on a first-come, first-served basis. An OFW team member will be in touch with you to determine your time slot.
- Vendor check-in begins at 5 p.m. We recommend that you arrive no later than 20 minutes before your hour is scheduled to begin.
- Vendor must supervise merchandise at all times and remove merchandise from backstage area as soon as the allotted time is up.
- OFW is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen merchandise.
To secure your retail spot, contact OFW Retail Coordinator, Maddi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Omaha Fashion Magazine Ad
1/2 page magazine ad/$750
Full page magazine ad/$1500
Gain exposure to 40,000 fashion fans in the region’s only glossy magazine dedicated to covering the Midwest fashion scene.
- ½ page or full page ads are available for the August 2016 issue.
- Artwork is due by July 15, 2016 to Brook@omahafashionweek.com.
- Only print-ready PDFs, .ai or .eps files. 300 dpi. Eight inches wide by 11 inches tall.
By the Numbers
- Over 7 million media impressions generated annually
- Social media reach of over 300,000 impressions per post in August
- 40,000 readership of Omaha FASHION Magazine
- 18,000 Facebook Fans
- 10,000-strong email database
- 3,800 Twitter followers
- 50,000+ unique websit visitors annually
- 150,000+ website pageviews annually