Showcase your merchandise in front of a captive audience during Omaha Fashion Week! OFW will be promoting retail participants through all channels, including website, social networks, Omaha Fashion Magazine, media outlets and email/text blasts to fashion fans and ticketholders.
Renting a space for a pop-up shop at OFW entails:
- Pop-up shops will be placed in the Pop-Up Shop Market between the entrance and VIP Lounge.
- Set up time is between 3p.m and 5:30pm. Retailers will check in with our Retail Coordinator each day.
- The Pop-Up Shop Market is open to attendees from 6pm-8pm for the Pretty in Patina Pre-Party, during intermission and for 45 minutes following the end of our runway show.
- Each retailer can bring up to four attendants. OFW will provide SRO tickets to shop attendants to gain access to the venue.
Pop-up Shop Renters must provide:
- Method of collecting payment
- Come equipped with wifi solution if taking payment online
- Product displays
- Clothing racks
- Shop attendants (up to four)
- Supervision of merchandise at all times during event (OFW not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items)
Showcase your product on live professional models during the Pre-Party at OFW! OFW will provide the platforms, models and backstage dressing area. You provide the merchandise and up to four members of staff to supervise.
- Platforms are sold in 30 minute increments.
- There are 6 boxes all located throughout the Gallery and Retail areas during the Pretty in Patina Pre-Party (6pm-8pm).
- You can showcase up to 8 looks (up to two looks per model during your 30 minutes)
- Models will be provided by Develop Model Management
- Up to four members of staff are allowed on site. OFW will provide SRO tickets so staff can be admitted into event. Staff members are welcome to stay and enjoy the show!
- We recommend having two members of staff backstage to help models change and supervise merchandise; and two members of staff in Pre-Party to assist models as they rotate around the platforms.
- Time slots will be given on a first-come, first-served basis. An OFW team member will be in touch with you to determine your time slot.
- Vendor check-in begins at 4 p.m. We recommend that you arrive no later than 20 minutes before your hour is scheduled to begin.
- Vendor must supervise merchandise at all times and remove merchandise from backstage area as soon as the allotted time is up.
- OFW is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen merchandise.
Want to gift your product to our VIP audience? Please read the requirements below and apply!
1. Must be able to provide at least 200 items.
2. Must be a tangible product
3. Products must be sent to ATTN: Natalie Omaha Design Center 1502 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE 68102 no later than February 6th. If your items are perishable, you can e-mail email@example.com to make special arrangements
VIP Product will be displayed each night in our VIP Lounge. Brands providing product may also provide signage to accompany the materials.
Please take note that we reserve the right to accept or deny any applications.
Some past examples of products are...
- Travel or full size hair and makeup products (shampoo & conditioner, mini mascara, lip gloss)
- Edible items (cookies, dog treats, coffee beans, cupcakes, gum/mints)
- Accessories (jewelry, scarves, etc)
- Other items (candles, shot glasses, nail polish)
APPLY FOR POP-UP SHOP MARKET, RETAIL, OR VIP PRODUCT BY EMAIL: NATALIE@OMAHAFASHIONWEEK.COM