Showcase your merchandise in front of a captive audience during Omaha Fashion Week! OFW will be promoting retail participants through all channels, including website, social networks, magazine, media outlets and email blasts to fashion fans and ticketholders.
Renting a space for a pop-up shop at OFW entails:
- Pop-up shops will be placed in our Pre-Party space inside the venue.
- Pop-up shops include one six-foot table with linens and access to power.
- Set up time is between 5-6 p.m. Shop attendants check in at the reserved entrance to the venue.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. and retail ends when shows and after party are over.
- Up to four attendants per shop. OFW will provide SRO tickets to shop attendants to gain access to the venue.
Pop-up Shop Renters must provide:
- Method of collecting payment
- Come equipped with wifi solution if taking payment online
- Product displays
- Clothing racks
- Shop attendants (up to four)
- Supervision of merchandise at all times during event (OFW not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items)
Showcase your product on live professional models during the Pre-Party at OFW! OFW will provide the platforms, models and backstage dressing area. You provide the merchandise and up to four members of staff to supervise.
- Presentation Boxes are sold in 30 minute increments.
- There are 6 boxes all located in the Pre-Party
- You can showcase up to 8 looks (up to two looks per model during your 30 minutes)
- Models will be provided by Develop Model Management
- Models are straight-sized, meaning they are at least 5'8 and a size 0-2
- Up to four members of staff are allowed on site. OFW will provide SRO tickets so staff can be admitted into event. Staff members are welcome to stay and enjoy the show!
- We recommend having two members of staff backstage to help models change and supervise merchandise; and two members of staff in Pre-Party to assist models as they rotate around the platforms.
- Time slots will be given on a first-come, first-served basis. An OFW team member will be in touch with you to determine your time slot.
- Vendor check-in begins at 5 p.m. We recommend that you arrive no later than 20 minutes before your hour is scheduled to begin.
- Vendor must supervise merchandise at all times and remove merchandise from backstage area as soon as the allotted time is up.
- OFW is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen merchandise.
vip gift bags
free/must provide 200-700 items
Want to see your item or product in our VIP gift bags? Please read the requirements below and apply!
1. Must be able to provide an item or product in the quantities listed below.
2. Must be a tangible product or offer that adds value.
3. Products must be sent to the Omaha Design Center (1502 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE 68102) no later than August 12th. If your items are perishable, you can e-mail email@example.com to make special arrangements.
VIP BAG LEVELS:
- 1 row of tables: 200 products
- 2 rows of tables: 520 products
- 3 rows of tables: 700 products
Please take note that we reserve the right to accept or deny any applications.
Some past examples of products are...
- Travel or full size hair and makeup products (shampoo & conditioner, mini mascara, lip gloss)
- Edible items (cookies, dog treats, coffee beans, cupcakes, gum/mints)
- Special offers (spa treatments, clothing store discounts)
- Other items (candles, shot glasses, nail polish)